Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Depo-Prevora and Pregnant

 
We saved a baby, but we also had a quite a scare with this couple. After visiting the Blue Bus, and so deciding FOR life, (for this their second baby,) they then drove into PP's parking lot! What gives? I prayed harder...Two hours later they came out, assured me that yes, they were keeping the baby, and drove off.
So what gave? Only the Lord himself knows for sure, but I hope they were raising a scene in there! She had been on Depo-Prevora (ie, "the shot".) Had PP warned her that it WASN"T all that effective? She was NOT our first client to be pregnant while on Depo. I hope she raised her voice and let others in there know what was what!
Not only is it not so effective, one of the more common side-effects is to make one FAT! Ummm, Like all the hormonal contraceptives. Heard anything about an epidemic of obesity in America? Didn't it start about the same time as "the pill"? Of course, I'm obese, and I've never been on those hormones, but it does raise a question...
3. Speaking of letting others know...One woman came in, 11-12 weeks pregnant, not wanting an abortion. She said, "They told me to come to the blue Bus." They? PP? We never found out, but there have been other women who have stated up front that they "wanted their babies," who have been directed by PP employees to come to our bus.
4. Watch for more details - National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children is Sept 13, at Forest Lawn Cemetery , Almeda-Genoa Rd, Houston. I'll be there - can you?

No comments: