Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday Baby Save



It was definitely a GOOD Friday for one little child - a six week old preborn baby who NOW has a chance of being born!
The Holy Spirit was at work (as usual) on the sidewalk today. When I arrived, each driveway had several sidewalk counselors, so I moved to the corner where the cars turn to get to the driveways. Well, there were LOTS of cars turning - but most of them were pray-ers looking for a parking spot. So, I directed parking even as I stopped cars to pass out info.
 
About 10:05 a.m., just after the Stations of the Cross had begun, there was quite a traffic jam of parkers. Into the fray comes an older car. (How old? Well, it had fins!) I stop the male driver who was alone in the car.
"Are you picking up someone?"
"My cousin."
"Did she go in for an abortion?"
"Huh? I just dropped her off."
"Well, this IS the largest known abortion center in the world."
"What???"
"When did you drop her off? You'd better go get her!"
So he did! About 30 minutes later, they drive out and they are smiling. He DID stop the abortion. Yes, that was why she needed the ride. Perhaps she had never told anyone she was pregnant. But as a cousin, apparently he was willing to step up and be a support for her!
FAMILY - what a wonderful gift from God! And Praise Him for this baby save!

No comments: