Thursday, September 19, 2013

Witnessing a baby save!
 
I was alone on the sidewalk outside that HUGE abortion center in Houston.
 
A woman, call her Aretha, I didn't remember seeing before, walked out the other driveway, phone to her ear. I watched to see if I could help her, then turned away as a car came to my driveway. When I turned back to see what had happened, Aretha was almost to me. "What's this about the ultrasound. How does it work?" I explained that one just went into the bus, it was all free. We gave the Mom the pictures right then. (PP only gives the pictures the NEXT day. Umm when the abortion is scheduled???)
 
So Aretha went into the bus. Sometime later, she came from the bus, carrying the telltale baby blanket and string of pictures, crossed the street to me. "I just want to tell you, thank you!" she said. "I saw you out here when I came in and just couldn't sit in there any longer. Thank you!" She went back into the parking lot of PP. Next I saw her in a cab, leaving.
 
I had seen one cab that morning. The driver had NOT stopped. (Some do.) I had NOT spoken to Aretha before she approached me. I was just there. And by being there, I witnessed a miracle!
 
Aretha had just seen the head of her baby at Planned Parenthood. (Common story. When only the head of the baby (from the top, looking down,) is shown, it's easy for the abortionist to "explain" that "it's too young for movement" or "it's just a clump of cells..." Praise the Lord, the BLUE BUS was there, and God saved Aretha's baby!
 
Remember, I had NOT spoken to Aretha before she approached me. I was just there. And by being there, I witnessed a miracle!
 
You could be there next time! You could witness the miracle! Consider joining us on the sidewalk.

No comments: