Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Greeting Neighbors!

This is just a draft. I plan to add more links and comments. Are there any suggestions? At some point we can add our mission statement too. This template also was pleasing to me. I realize it's all about "choice" - and that choice was mine! When I figure out how to create my own background, I fully intend to have more "life-focused" pictures on the background. The pink ones were all pink. The blue ones were all blue. This one had rosy-tones and blue too! Please advise. You can e-mail me at kgoedicke@yahoo.com or the kellyandvictor@saferforyourhome.com. I check both!

2 comments:

prolifenance said...

This looks super. Good job, Kelly! I have a new email: prolifenance@gmail.com

I will check it regularly.

Remember March 30, 6 pm St. Paul's Episcopal Church. FIRST-EVER PRO-LIFE RALLY in Grimes County. Whoo-hoo!

Mary Kasper said...

This looks great Kelly! Thanks for getting to this so soon! My gmail address is marykaspe@gmail.com